Papalani Farm (Heavenly Earth Mother... in the Hawaiian Language) is serene 13+ acre organic avocado and macnut farm with an abundance of tropical fruit trees,veggies, herbs, flowers & berries. Along with nature's abundance, Papalani offers vacation rentals, spa services, and volunteer opportunities for those who wish to learn and experience organic gardening and a sustainable way of life. Relax into nature and all of the blessings of Hawaii at Papalani located 30 miles south of Kailua Kona…
Perfect year-round climate, at 1600 ft. above sea level on the slope of Mauna Loa Volcano (the most massive, active volcano on Planet Earth!).
- Savor the seclusion and quiet, away from the crowds and resorts.
- 4 miles from the closest place to jump in the ocean
- 15-minutes to Ho'okena Beach State Park for sunbathing and swimming with dolphins
- 20-minute drive brings you to the famous Pu'uhonua o'Honaunau (Place of Refuge) National Historic Park and Kealakekua Bay where you can kayak to Captain Cook's monument and snorkel with an endless variety of tropical fish and sea turtles & dolphins.
- 65 miles from Madame Pele's live action at Volcanos National Park
- 12 miles from KulaKai Caverns and Manuka State Park.
- Light hiking on the property where you can enjoy seeing all sorts of Hawaii's wildlife and plants.
- Explore the 30+ variety of fruit, nut trees & berries while at PapaLani, much of which is available for purchase during your visit, as well as fresh eggs from the chickens.
- If interested, you can learn how to become more sustainable. We practice vermiculture (worms), permaculture, Korean Natural Farming, composting, mulching, solar, water catchment, and more.
- Find a nice place to meditate & relax.
Juhl is the steward of the land at Papalani. She is happy to provide info about the farm, things to do, places to go, etc. Juhl has been a licensed massage therapist for over 20 years and studied many different modalities of massage. She has been a certified biofeedback technician since 2001 using both the LIFE System and the newest system the VECTOR/Oberon (from Russia). She has the latest and greatest technologies for many forms of complementary medicine including quantum biofeedback & vibrational medicine including essential oils and sound therapy using acutonics tuning forks, bowls and bells. She is trained in wisewomen herbalism as well as naturopathy so has knowledge of many products, plants & therapies that may be helpful for what ails you.... Just ask if you are interested....she will be happy to do what she can to help you with your health.
Click photos to learn more...
Click sign for directions to print
Hawaii Standard Time
Big Island of Hawaii